Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a quick update...

I know I know... the THIRD blog in ONE day, I've been slackin' gotta catch up. Also posted new pictures! :) Enjoy

So in the past week, I have managed some free time here and there, while workin managed to see a couple different beaches after my feet got tired and I ran of shops to bug :) I also happened upon the Swatch Beach Volleyball Tour (but sitting in those metal stands lasted about 20 minutes).  

I have met a ton of cool people from all over the world and they have been wonderful and welcoming to me.  Inviting me to bar openings and nights on the town.  We went for a little adventure to BangPae waterfall towards the northern part of the island on Sunday and that was a blast! 

I have eaten at some awesome places.  I don't think its possible to have a bad meal here, whether from a street cart for a dollar or in an actual restaurant for a big 5 bucks! The beer is so so, and they love the Heineken here... I'll manage without ;)

I think although I do work a lot and wander from scuba shop to shop every day is an adventure, every corner holds something new and something unexpected.  One minute the sun is shining and its burning hot and next thing you know - you are left wondering in monsoon season is ever going to end.

I can't say enough nice things about the Thai people.  As rude as many Americans are about people who do not speak english in the US I have never once heard a Thai person complain about the english speaking (well and any other language).  Then again you have to laugh to yourself and think, guess I wouldn't really understand it if they did right?  

Sales are looking up.  I won't get into all that work stuff, but things are going well, which makes my life a lot less stressful and I also added in a little yoga and running so that helps too :) 

As much as I love this paradise, I miss you all at home! See ya when i get there!!! 

Besos!

No comments: